Samma Karuna is a community which provides with everything you need for your inner journey to become a Yoga Teacher. Their TTC is a balanced course which harmonizes mind, body and soul. Furthermore, ...
|Students / Class Ratio||
Beach, Beginner, Community oriented, Peaceful retreat, Philosophical, Teaching Skills
Koh Phangan, Thailand
Hatha, Tantra, Vinyasa
Why Samma Karuna
You should definitely book this TTC if you are looking for:
- A peaceful paradise island destination.
- Non dogmatic teachings.
- Variety of Yoga paths an styles to choose from to develop your own.
- A Inner transformation beyond becoming a Yoga teacher
- Be part of a community where you can always come back to share Yoga and that gives the space to create within it.
- Possibility of teach in Samma Karuna after the completion of the course.
- Core principles of Anahata (heart-love) and life celebration.
- Family feeling support in your development.
- Clear and practical teachings.
- Free one month access to the Awakening program to keep deepening your Yoga practice.
- The opportunity to try many new different conscious evolution activities.
- The nourishing community of the spiritual island of Koh Phangan to booster your inner development.
- Volunteer opportunities to allow anyone join Samma Karuna.
Samma Karuna is a non-dogmatic school offering a great variety of Yoga Styles and other experiences with the aim of empowering you to be "just yourself". They support your development as Yoga Teacher with internships after the program and free yoga for life.
An inner journey that goes beyond becoming a Yoga teacher.
Samma Karuna is a non-dogmatic school offering a great variety of Yoga Styles and other experiences with the aim of empowering you to be "just yourself". They support your development as Yoga Teacher with internships after the program and free yoga for life. An inner journey that goes beyond becoming a Yoga teacher.
What is Samma Karuna?
Samma Karuna is a center for the development and the creation of a conscious community.
In order to achieve this aim, they promote an active and collective learning in an idyllic setting with great healing power for both body and mind .
Samma Karuna teachings have a strong base in Osho and Tantra philosophies, sharing a magical way of living and growing from light & love which opens your heart, heals you and develops your inner light.
This center stands for it’s non-dogmatic style, harmonizing the ancient wisdom of the East with the latest Western techniques. This way you will be able to reach spirituality and personal development with a rational and practical everyday approach.
Sri Thanu, Koh Phangan Island. Thailand
Koh Phangan is a magical island situated between the more developed Koh Samui and the scuba diver’s paradise, Koh Tao.
Koh Phangan hosts the infamous Full Moon Party. However, the island has many hidden gems below it’s party skin. The first inhabitants of the island were Buddhists monks and various Thai kings came regularly, attracted by the peace, spirituality and energy of this island which lay in a bed of rose quartz.
There is a large international community, concentrated in the Sri Thanu area, in search of a physical, mental and spiritual evolution. They are usually very open and quickly make you feel part of this community which aims to go deeper in their practice of energy works like Yoga, Tantra, Reiki, Massage, Alternative medicine, Healthy eating, Detox, Biodance …
The best time to visit is December to June to avoid the rainy season. However, many people would prefer July to November to enjoy an even more peaceful environment, lower prices and a feeling of having the island only for you.
- Active Meditation training
- Yoga and Psychology
- Yoga and Nutrition
- Self-Development training
- Yoga and Marketing
- Introduction to Vipassana meditation (S. N. Goenka)
- 24 Days (200hs.) of instructions
- Healthy yogi food (1 meal a day)
- 28 Days of accommodation.
- Certified Yoga Alliance diploma
- Access to the Awakening & Healing program once you finished your course (extra 4 weeks long).
- Internship at the school once you are graduated (optional).
What is NOT Included: Plane Tickets – Visa – Transfers
Example of Schedule
07.15 – 08.15: Pranayama, mudra, and meditation
08.30 – 10.30: Asana practice
11.00 – 12.30: Lunch break
12.30 – 13.30: Meditation/Yoga Nidra/yoga theory
13.40 – 14.40: Yoga philosophy/Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras/anatomy
14.40 – 16.00: Tea break
16.00 – 17.30: Asana practice
18.00 – 19.00: Art of teaching/physiology/adjustment & alignment
Yoga Teacher Training Course 200 hours • 4 weeks
Koh Phangan, Thailand
Other programs offered:
• Therapy Dance Teacher Training
• Awareness and Awakening program (4 weeks)
• Tantra of Liberation
• Tantra of the heart
• Yoga workshops & classes
• Inner-child Workshop
• Thetha Healing
• Reiki Certifications
¡ Send us an Email to receive your discount code !
- 2654 $